Contest Rules & Disclaimer
Terms and conditions:
Promotion opens at 00:00:01 on 21/11/2017 and closes at 23:59:59 on 24/12/2017.
1. This promotion is 12 x free prize draws operated by Pavillions (’the promoter’). One participant may only win one prize.
2. Entry is open to all customers aged 18 or over (‘the participant’).
3. The promotion excludes Pavillions employees and immediate family members of the Promoter, its agents, suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
4. No purchase is necessary, but there is only one entry per person.
5. To enter, entrants must visit the Pavilions website and or complete the paper form in centre and leave their name, telephone number and e-mail address.
6. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries received by 22nd December 2017
7. The winner will be notified by email within 3 working days of the draw’s final entry after the 5th January 2018.
8. The winner will have 28 days to accept the prize, otherwise the prize may be awarded to another entrant without compensation.
9. There are a total of 12 prizes to be won in the promotion.
10. The prizes must be claimed and used by the prize winners within 12 months from the date of our first e-mail telling them they’ve won.
11. All images are for illustrative purposes only.
12. The prizes are non-transferable, and it may not be sold or advertised for sale.
13. No cash or alternative option will be provided for prizes. However, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with similar prizes of equal or greater value should it become necessary for reasons beyond their control.
14. The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses of damage to the claimed prizes. This does not affect user’s statutory rights.
15. Except as otherwise required by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of wilful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
16. By entering you agree to the use of your personal data for the sole purpose of processing and performing this offer, for (direct) marketing and quality control analysis, for conducting market research and improving the Promoter’s products and/or services.
17. The Promoter and its agents are responsible for storing, processing and transferring the participant’s personal data and for registering the participant’s consent to this. Participants have the right to obtain information about their data and – if necessary – request rectification or removal of their data held by the Promoter by writing to: Pavilions Shopping Centre, Management Suite, Unit 90, High Street, Waltham Cross, Herts, EN8 7BZ.
18. By entering this promotion, you agree to these term and conditions, which will at that time become binding between you and the Promoter.
In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Promoter: Pavilions Shopping Centre, Unit 90, High Street, Waltham Cross Herts EN8 7BZ
Now that all the dull stuff’s out of the way, good luck!