For your chance to win a voucher worth £100 at a Pavilions retailer of your choice, simply fill in the form below.
Offer Rules & Disclaimer
Terms and conditions:
Promotion opens at 11:00:00 on 24/07/2020 and closes at 23:59:59 on 24/08/2020.
1. This promotion is a website competition operated by The Pavilions Shopping Centre, Waltham Cross (‘the promoter’)
2. Entry is open to all customers aged 18 or over (‘the participant’)
3. This promotion excludes employees and immediate family members of the Promoter, its agents, suppliers or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
4. Entry to the promotion is free.
5. To enter, visit Pavilions Website competition page https://www.pavilionsshoppingcentre.co.uk/win-a-voucher-worth-100 and enter your details. We’d also like you to tick the box to sign up to the Pavilions newsletter, so we can continue to keep you informed of promotions, events, and the latest news from Pavilions (Please note you can unsubscribe from this at any given time.)
6. The winner will be selected by an independent judge from all valid entries received by midnight on 24th August 2020. The winner will be notified via contact details they provide.
7. The winner will have 28 days to accept the prize, otherwise the prize may be awarded to another entrant without compensation
8. Prize is 1 x £100 voucher to spend at the winner’s choice of retailer at the Pavilions shopping centre, subject to availability.
9. All images are for illustrative purposes only
10. The prize is non-transferable, and it may not be sold or advertised for sale.
11. No cash or alternative option will be provided for prize. However, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute it with a similar prize of equal or greater value should it become necessary for reasons beyond their control.
12. The Promoter accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses of damage to the claimed prize. This does not affect user’s statutory rights.
13. Except as otherwise required by law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted or misdirected entries or claims and the Promoter is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of wilful intent on the part of the Promoter or its agents.
14. By entering you agree to the use of your personal data for the sole purpose of processing and performing this offer, for (direct) marketing and quality control analysis, for conducting market research and improving the Promoter’s products and/or services.
15. The Promoter and its agents are responsible for storing, processing and transferring the participant’s personal data and for registering the participant’s consent to this. Participants have the right to obtain information about their data and – if necessary – request rectification or removal of their data held by the Promoter by writing to: Pavilions Shopping Centre Management Suite, Unit 90, High Street, Waltham Cross Herts EN8 7BZ.
16. By entering this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions, which will at that time become binding between you and the Promoter.
17. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries and winners, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
19. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
Promoter: Pavilions Shopping Centre, Waltham Cross EN8 7BZ
Now that all the dull stuff’s out of the way, good luck!