Win £100 Voucher – Spread the Love
Win with Pavilions
Simply send us your favourite ‘Spread the Love’ selfie, fill in your contact details and agree to the T&Cs.
Come and visit the centre and snap your selfie with our very own Love Arch!
Competition runs until 23:59 on 11thMarch.
Be sure to tag us in your social media posts!
Share on social for a chance to win too!
- Promotion opens on 14/02/2024 and closes at 23:59:59 on 11/03/2024.
- This promotion is a website competition operated by Pavilions Shopping Centre
- Entry is open to all customers aged 18 or over (‘the participant’).
- This promotion excludes employees and immediate family members of Pavilions Shopping Centre, its agents, suppliers, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entry to the promotion is free.
- Please note agreeing to the T&Cs opts you into Pavilions Shopping Centre’s newsletter, so we can continue to keep you informed of promotions, events, and the latest news from Pavilions (Please note you can unsubscribe from this at any given time.)
- The winner will be selected by an independent judge from all valid entries received by 23:59:59 on 11th March. The winner will be notified via contact details they provide.
- The winner will have 18 days to accept the prize, otherwise the prize may be awarded to another entrant without compensation.
- Prize is 1 x £100 voucher to spend at the winner’s choice of retailer at Pavilions Shopping centre, subject to availability.
- All images are for illustrative purposes only.
- The prize is non-transferable, and it may not be sold or advertised for sale.
- No cash or alternative option will be provided for prize. However, Pavilions Shopping Centre has the right to substitute it with a similar prize of equal or greater value should it become necessary for reasons beyond their control.
- Pavilions Shopping Centre accepts no liability whatsoever for any losses of damage to the claimed prize. This does not affect user’s statutory rights.
- Except as otherwise required by law, Pavilions Shopping Centre accepts no responsibility or liability for lost, late, damaged, corrupted, or misdirected entries or claims and Pavilions Shopping Centre is not responsible for any late or misdirected delivery of communications (email or otherwise), except in the event of wilful intent on the part of Pavilions or its agents.
- By entering you agree to the use of your personal data for the sole purpose of processing and performing this offer, for (direct) marketing and quality control analysis.
- Pavilions Shopping Centre and its agents are responsible for storing, processing, and transferring the participant’s personal data and for registering the participant’s consent to this. Participants have the right to obtain information about their data and – if necessary – request rectification or removal of their data held by Pavilions Shopping Centre by writing to: 90 High St, Waltham Cross EN8 7BZ
- By entering this promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions, which will at that time become binding between you and Pavilions Shopping Centre
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of Pavilions, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, Pavilions Shopping Centre reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions , at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Pavilions Shopping Centre reserves the right to verify all entries and winners, and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
- Pavilions Shopping Centre will be the final arbiter in any decisions, and these will be binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.